IT Law and advanced technology
ZSCHUNKE Avocats / Rechtsanwälte / Avvocati advises its clients in French, German and Italian IT law, with specific focus on internet law.
The international law firm ZSCHUNKE is primarily active in matters of e-commerce (B2B; B2C), cross-border online trading, data protection, right to privacy, domain name law, and media law.
ZSCHUNKE Avocats / Rechtsanwälte / Avvocati operates inter alia in the following fields of consultation
- IT-Contract law / E-Commerce: creation and operation of an online business (internet presence, terms and conditions of use, general terms and conditions, consumer law and international right to privacy for cross-border online trading, legal notice obligations), risk and accounts receivable management, online-marketing, etc.
- Software contracts, development contracts, sales and maintenance contracts
- Data protection: compliance with applicable data protection regulations (Loi informatique et liberté, BDSG, Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali, General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679), contact with data protection authorities (CNIL, Garante per la protezione dei dati personali…) and assistance with formalities. Advice on data processing design (online marketing, data transfer, geo-localisation, etc.), deletion of personal digital information (right to be forgotten)
- Personality rights: protection of the rights to one’s own image, of the secrecy of telecommunications, as well as of those of the right to privacy,
- Domain name registration, judicial and arbitral (URDP) proceedings against written warnings or against domain and trademark infringement, negotiation of license agreements
- Media and telecommunications law: Advising on various aspects of law, policy and regulation relating to the communication and media sector, project orientated support of our clients (mobile network, telecom, cable and satellite operators, MVNOs, end users, hardware manufacturers, etc.), service provider agreements, advertising and marketing agreements.
The lawyers at ZSCHUNKE specialising in this field offer clients economically viable solutions tailored to the sectors in which they operate.