Isabelle Auzéau-Dubois is admitted to the Paris Bar since 2009 and has joined le law firm ZSCHUNKE in the same year.
She obtained a combined degree in French and German law from the University of Paris 10/Potsdam and a Master Degree in European law which enables her to advise French-German businesses particularly in commercial law, with focus on contract law, in Private international law and in technical litigation.
Isabelle is a regular lecturer for private law at the University Paris 10 (Nanterre).
- Master 2 – European law, specialised in Business law (German-French), University Paris 10 (Nanterre) and University Potsdam, 2007
- LL.M Potsdam, 2007
- Master – European law, specialised in Business law (German-French), University Paris 10 (Nanterre), 2006
- Bachelor degree – legal studies, 2005 / Certificate in German law, 2005
- Bi-Deug (German-French dual legal education), 2002-2004
- Business law, Contract law, EU-law/International law, Corporate law, Technical litigation, Distribution law, Insurance law
- Lecturer for Private law at the University Paris 10 (Nanterre)