ZSCHUNKE Avocats / Rechtsanwälte / Avvocati specialises in industrial property and copyright protection.
The French, German and Italian lawyers at the law firm ZSCHUNKE advise both private individuals and businesses (owners of trademarks / industrial designs / patents / domain names, manufacturers and distributors of recording media, software manufacturers, etc.) in the following matters, in particular:
- Admissibility of trademark names, priority research and claims, trademark registration and extension
- Infringements of intellectual property rights and related rights as well as industrial property rights, unfair competition, infringement of business secrets, written warning
- Legal advocacy before authorities and State courts in France, Germany and Italy, as well as before arbitral tribunals (WIPO)
- Due Diligence, negotiation and drafting of coexistence and license agreements
- Dealings with collecting societies in France and in Germany (SACEM, Copie France, GEMA, SIAE, etc.)
- Dealings with HADOPI, the French authority dedicated to the distribution and protection of creative works on the internet
- Drafting of contracts for businesses in the media and audio-visual sectors undergoing restructuring and financing measures.
The lawyers at ZSCHUNKE specialising in this field offer clients economically viable solutions tailored to the sectors in which they operate.