The lawyers of the law firm ZSCHUNKE Avocats / Rechtsanwälte / Avvocati have accredited expertise in advising their clients in complex questions of individual and collective employment law, including negotiation and litigation, in France, in Germany and in Italy.
The expertise of ZSCHUNKE in the field of individual employment law relates especially to:
- Negotiation and drafting of employment contracts (probation, dismissal period, working hours, paid holidays, non-competition clause, bonus, expatriation, secondment, etc.)
- Status of directors/managers/officers (golden parachute, white collar crimes, etc.)
- Monitoring the rights and obligations of companies
- Disciplinary measures
- Termination of employment contracts (dismissal, mutual termination agreement, retirement)
- Temporary employment, subcontracting, labour leasing
In the field of collective employment law, the law firm ZSCHUNKE advises clients in particular in matters of employee representation (election and operation of representatives, status of protected employees, trade union relations) and collective bargaining (labour agreement, bonus/savings schemes, employee shareholding, etc.).
Due to its expertise in international and European law, ZSCHUNKE Avocats / Rechtsanwälte / Avvocati advises corporate groups in matters of international mobility (expatriation, secondment, applicable law, public order legislation, etc.).
Their multiple competencies also enable the lawyers of the law firm ZSCHUNKE to assist their clients in defining and implementing company restructuring and/or M&A measures in particular with regard to labour risks (labor legal due diligence, redundancy plan, outsourcing, employment law issues associated with company mergers, acquisitions, restructuring; employment aspects of insolvency procedures)
In managing individual or collective conflicts, the lawyers of ZSCHUNKE Avocats / Rechtsanwälte / Avvocati give preference to amicable settlements and the use of alternative dispute resolutions, such as mediation and arbitration.
In addition, the French, German and Italian lawyers are experienced in litigation before all competent courts.