ZSCHUNKE Avocats / Rechtsanwälte / Avvocati has acknowledged expertise in corporate law.
The law firm ZSCHUNKE advises companies on the French, German and Italian market in all aspects of their business activity and in the event of crisis situations.
ZSCHUNKE Avocats / Rechtsanwälte / Avvocati’s activities range from assisting companies in choosing and putting in place a corporate structure suited to the current market to implementing structural and financing measures and restructuring.
To this end, the ZSCHUNKE law firm can draw on a network of partners, including banks, chartered accountants, statutory auditors and tax experts.
The international team of lawyers are predominantly active in the following areas, in France, Germany and Italy:
- Choice of an appropriate corporate legal form and completion of all the corresponding legal formalities
- Ongoing company formalities and associated legal documentation
- Company domiciliation contract, commercial lease agreement, real estate sales contract
- Capital operations (increase/ reduction in capital)
- Company transformation (demerger, M&A, change of corporate form)
- Due diligence
- Audit, negotiation and drafting of business transfer agreements (asset and share deals)
- Corporate bodies and corporate governance
- Shareholder relations
- Management of intra-group or inter-company relations
- Appointment and removal of corporate officers
- Company formation formalities, legal secretarial services (approval of annual financial statements, appointment/removal of statutory auditors, change of registered office, etc.)
The specialized lawyers at ZSCHUNKE also advise companies in difficulty, and their directors and company buyers within the framework of insolvency proceedings:
- Assistance in recovery plans (risk assessment – including criminal risk, negotiation with the various interested parties, representation before the courts
- Dispute management with creditors
- Corporate restructuring (definition and implementation of business strategy and appropriate measures)
- Advice to creditors (claims filing, assertion of claims for restitution), advice to debtors (relationship with insolvency administrator), and advice to the debtor’s corporate management (liability claims for capital shortfalls and professional sanctions: prohibition from management, private insolvency, etc.)